Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Xenorama #19 on the move

So far I've only got two pages of the next issue done, but I'm expecting the Prince Planet episode guide to take up quite a few pages.  So if anyone is so inclined to contribute, get your articles in now!  I've also got articles on Thunderbirds Are Go! (the movie) and La Mujer Murcielago (1968) which you can read a bit about here

Prince Planet is of course all over this blog, so just click the tag below if you want to see more stuff about him.  I am sure Godzilla will be in there somewhere, but I've got to figure out an article about him that isn't so common (how many times can I review Godzilla vs Megalon, right?).  Wish I had saved some of my columns from G-Fan digitally.  Live and learn, right?

Anyway, it's been a lot of fun getting these articles from my friends.  It makes it less work for me.  I'm in a place now where I can finally start providing copies for said contributors, thanks for putting up with me!

No comments: