Saturday, August 10, 2024

Future Quest v.1

 

Official premise by DC Comics:

When the adventurous and inquisitive Jonny Quest and his adoptive brother Hadji make a startling discovery in the swamplands of Florida, they are pulled into an epic struggle between the Space Rangers and a dangerous villain who threatens the galaxy. Now it’s up to the combined forces of Team Quest, Inter-Nation Security, Space Ghost, and a host of Hanna-Barbera’s greatest action heroes to stop him and save their universe![1]

I really thought I had reviewed this several years ago.  I got the TPBs pretty quickly after they were released, and have read them several times.  However, after doing several Hanna-Barbera show reviews, I have started reading it again.  I am even more impressed by it now, and really happy how good it is.  Seeing the failures of Space Ghost in the past (doom and gloom is not the way to go for HB creations) this is a lot of fun.  They had nearly all of the heroes team up, and there is still room for Shazzan and the Arabian Knights.  I can think of tons of other team up as well.

No comments: