Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Dinosaurs!

Way back in 1993 or 1994 I published the fourth issue of Xenorama, and that featured a plethora of dinosaurs in various movies and television series.  I did it in part to capitalize on the then success of Jurassic Park 2 or whatever it was called.  Since I was paying for everything out of pocket at the time, I don't think there was that much success then, but it was still fun to watch all those movies (on tape) and write about them. 

I haven't even finished issue #19 and I am already planning out some parts of #20, which, to no one's surprise, will feature dinosaurs!
And other prehistoric animals, of course.  But not those wussy feathered things- these will be true "terrible lizards".  You know, the kind that will kill you and not even eat you.  Heck, some of the plant eaters will just kill you if they want to.
I'm going to try to get some of the more unusual or less covered shows and movies in it.  Anyone got suggestions?

No comments: