Sunday, July 5, 2015

the LAST Marine Boy episode

The time is upon me... I am about to watch the last episode of Marine Boy.  In the 15 plus years now that I've been watching this cartoon, this episode has never been available to anyone.  I had the 77 episodes in various quality and was watching them and taking notes.  When I started, I didn't even know how many were made, let alone if any were missing.  Even when it was aired in Australia this was the missing episode at the time.  Heck, we didn't even know the name of it. 

Thanks to Warners Home Video, that's all changed.  I am really grateful for having all of the episodes available now.  It's weird though, thinking that my Marine Boy episode reviewing is about to actually come to a close.  I'm kind of putting it off by writing this, since it really will mark a chapter of my life coming to a close.  This really is a good thing though, since I'll be able to go back to just enjoying the series.

I have a few more things to add to the second version of the book, and a few more edits to make.  Think I've gotten most of the grammatical errors and typos out of there- just goes to show you what a proof read will do for you.

Here we go!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I finally watched the last episode a few months ago, was good to complete the set! It was a shame that it wasn't in the Marine Boy book you published but due to no fault of your own. The live action fan film is looking promising :)

X7 said...

yes, but I'm working on a second edition that will contain this episode. It will also have a few other things in it, plus correct a few typos here and there.