Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Attack of the Dino-Puppet!

I went to the San Diego Museum of Natural History several times while I lived there.  They had several different exhibits about dinosaurs, so I didn't need much more than that to get me down there.  It was also in beautiful Balboa Park, and that was always a fun thing to do any day.  This is my friend Becca who went with me in 2010.  I am not exactly sure what new exhibit was there, but we had a great time.  We also ate at the wonderful Old Town Mexican Cafe and Cantina after that.  A good time was had that day!

I also went once when they had an exhibit about dinosaurs in the movies.  It was pretty good, though there were some factual errors in the various information cards present.  I wanted to talk to someone about them, but since it was a traveling exhibit there was really no one to do that with.  I am trying to find some of the pictures I took then, but they must be archived on a disc somewhere.
 

No comments: