Thursday, August 11, 2022

Xenorama #41 in color!

 

This issue is now live on Amazon!  It is a full color edition, featuring Space Ghost, The Herculoids, and Shazzan.   I have used some earlier articles about these shows, but have added a lot more information and pictures about the said shows.  The color really does make the pictures stand out.  These are the big three Saturday morning shows from Hanna-Barbera, though perhaps Shazzan is colored by my memories.  I do plan on doing a full color Jonny Quest issue in the near future.  That will be a lot of fun, since I love the show.  This issue just features the original series, so don't expect much talk about anything past the 60s (except for comic books).
With the last two issues I have found out that Amazon does require a certain amount of pages for black and white issues and color issues.  I had planned some more color issues like this, but may make them black and white instead.  It depends on sales, or my whims.  Stay tuned for more information!

No comments: