Saturday, August 27, 2022

Xenorama #42 cover

 

This is the proposed cover for the 30th anniversary issue.  I did consciously use the first cover, and went for a sort of old school "what the heck was I doing" feel for the new cover.  Having that first issue be in color was out of the question, and I was flying by the seat of my pants, and learning as I made more issues.  They did get better and better as I went along, though.  Even a color cover was a long way in the distance.  Still, I had a lot of fun making these old issues and they really made me a better writer.  This issue has a lot of fun stuff in it, and I am happy with the whole thing.  It should be done soon.

Thanks to everyone who has ever contributed to the zine.  We wouldn't be here without your support!  I have so many more issues planned.  Go look on Amazon and check it out!

No comments: