Tuesday, August 30, 2022

A hulk sized mission

 

I had to send a package via FedEx today, and the closest one is inside the local Wally World.  I rarely go into that store, it just isn't my cuppa.  However, once I was there I did look around the movies section, and found this set.  I have never seen that first Hulk movie, but I did watch the second one.  Since She Hulk has now made at least that one canon, I figured I could try watching them both.  I am not sure how that is going to go, but I bet it has been over ten years now since I have seen the one featuring the Abomination.  I hope I like it more this time.  It can't get worse, and knowing what lies ahead is kind of fun.

The first one I have never had an interest at all in seeing, but have heard from some people that like it.  The stupid Hulk Smash Hulk is such a one dimensional character that I am still amazed at how many issues Marvel got out of it.

No comments: