Friday, October 14, 2022

She-Hulk 09- Who's Show is This?

 

IN which Jen sees herself get arrested and told she can never become Shulkie again.  She also goes to see Emil.  Nikki finds out where the Intelligencia wankers hang out, and sends poor Pug into the midst of a bunch of whining trolls.  Guess who their speaker is?  The Abomination.  Also, "HulkKing", the annoying Todd, takes some Hulk formula (Mr. Hyde in the making?) and sort of hulks out.  Titania smashes through a wall (again) and then THE HULK drops through the roof and we are about to get a battle royale... when Jen stops and climbs out of the story and into the Disney app.  She goes into Avengers: Assembles series in search for Kevin.  She finds K.E.V.I.N. alright, and after some fun dialog everything gets sorted properly. Whew!  I was not sure how this episode was going to end, but it is funny that when The Hulk, Titania and The Abomination plus Troll Hulk all showed up, I didn't even bat an eye.  That really is something that Marvel has done to death for a lot of their movies and shows.  I am glad Shulkie told "K.E.V.I.N." about it.  I doubt it is gonna change, but there is that hope that at least Marvel is aware of it.  It was great to see Matt again, and this should be a thing going forward.  The two actors have great chemistry, as do their characters.

I'm still surprised at all the whining about length of series and episode time from pillocks.  I still don't get it.  This was quite an enjoyable show, even with the ultra-meta ending.  I am glad K.E.V.I.N. said Jen won't be able to visit "him" again.  Nice out.

I know there is a Marvel Zombies show coming out, but as I am no fan of zombies... we will see.

No comments: