Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Pussycat concert!


What a fun poster for a faux concert!  This it even mentions the headphones.  I'm just cynical enough to think some corporation might actually do this to their fans, or actually would try the subliminal messages in media.  Not a bit of that would surprise me.  And this movie was in 2001
.  This is a movie I really wish I had seen in the theater, but for some reason in April of 2001 I was not even aware of it.  Or if I was, I thought it would be terrible.  I am glad to find out how wrong I was.I am working on an issue dedicated to the Pussycats in comic books, cartoons and live action.  At least the classic Pussycats.  I know there is a new version out there, but I have yet to see it.  I am glad the movie has been reevaluated in the last 20 plus years.  It holds up pretty well, which is nice, and the music still rocks.

No comments: