Friday, November 4, 2022

Xenorama #42- on sale soon!

 

Finally, the long awaited 30th anniversary issue has arrived!  It is in review on Amazon and should be approved soon enough.  The reason for the delay was that I was (and still am) awaiting an interview of the publisher (he said modestly) but it has yet to arrive.  The deadline was 10-31, which has obviously passed.  The beautiful part about publishing on Amazon is that if the interview does arrive, I can add it no problemo.  Thus making this first version a collectable!  We will see if that happens.  However, this is a great issue, and I wish I could have had everyone who contributed to the zine over the years in it.  However, even in the age of internet searches, it wasn't easy. 

So thanks to everyone who has ever been involved in Xenorama. I really appreciate it!  I hope we have another 30 years of the zine in the future!

No comments: