Sunday, November 6, 2022

Josie is on TV!

Since I did not gravitate towards "funny" comic books, I missed seeing this ad.  One thing the internet is really good for is saving all these historical documents so I can use them in Xenorama!  It is very thoughtful of those scanners.  I don't know now if I watched the original run of Josie and the Pussycats, or the second run a year later.  At this point it doesn't matter, does it?  It is too bad HB didn't do a couple more seasons of both shows.  I especially wanted to see more of the outer space adventures.  I will always wish HB ended some of their shows, instead of leaving them open ended like many of them.  We viewers wanted some closure!  How did the gang get back to Earth?  I am sure Space Ghost brought them back, what a story that would make!  Perhaps my powers can get DC to publish that story in a six issue mini-series.  I would buy that in a minute.  I am glad all these shows have been preserved.  I have double dipped on both the series and the movie, since I love these characters so much.  At that age, I have no idea what the draw was to this series, considering no superheroes were present.  Even the Scoobies got Batman.


 

No comments: