Tuesday, September 14, 2010

cover idea for Xenorama #15

cover idea
just goofing around with mspaint and this came out.  I love the poster for Gigantis, The Fire Monster (1959) (and since Toho doesn't seem to think this movie exists any more, it should be safe, LOL) and thought it would be fun to try something like this with that poster.

of course, this wouldn't be exactly what I would do, but since I don't have photoshop (or really the skills to do anything cool) it's just a rough idea.  I'd probably take off the title complete, and center "Xenorama" at the top, so's people would know what they are reading.

of course, that means I probably should have an article in the zine about the movie, right?  I don't know that I have ever written about it before.  that could be kind of fun.

naturally, this may not happen at all, but it's kind of cool to consider.  if anyone else has any ideas please let me know!
original title card

No comments: