Friday, August 20, 2021

What If... T'Challa became a Starlord?

This was a really fun episode.  I'm still not sure about the title... "A" Starlord?  How many of them can there be?  Seems like having more than one would make it less special.    But that's just me. 

Since I avoid spoilers, I didn't know that Chadwick Boseman had recorded his part before his untimely passing.  That made this very bittersweet and even more touching.  Many other original voices were present as well.  I'm really impressed that so many actors will reprise these roles.

I really had no idea how this episode was going to play out, since the concept is kind of silly.  How do you mix up T'Challa and Peter Quill?  They aren't even in the same part of the Earth!  In every story there has to be some glaring lapse of logic to get the plot moving.  Other than that, this was a home run.  I liked it more than the first episode.

No comments: