Monday, August 30, 2021

Run, Holly, Run! (Kathy Coleman, 2017)

 

I just got this book and started reading it.  Kathy, now Kathleen, played Holly on the hit Saturday morning TV show, Land of the Lost, and this is her story.  I have not read much of it yet, but what I have read is pretty amazing.  Kathleen comes across as genuine.  She's telling her story and so far has pulled no punches.  I don't know if I could be that honest about my life.  She hasn't even been cast as Holly Marshall yet.  I know she has been doing the convention rounds.  I would love to meet her and get the book signed.  I'll be doing a more in-depth review in a future issue of Xenorama, since it pertains to the subject matter.

I'd be interested in a book about the show, much like the Wild Wild West book.  Most of the principle actors in this show are still alive, as are many of the writers.  Of course, there may actually be a book about the show out, and I just haven't done my research.

No comments: