Thursday, May 4, 2023

watch what you order!

 

I accidentally bought a 1968 copy of this book.  I had searched for the sequel, The Shy Stegosaurus of Indian Springs and found some for sale.  Some very expensive copies, since it has not been reprinted for some time. ThriftBooks has it for sale, and for some reason, when the book I saw was rather inexpensive, I thought it was the sequel.  It got delivered quickly, and I was excited to read the story, since it had been probably 50 years or more since the last time it was in my hands.

Alas and alack.  It was the original book but in paperback.  Which is kind of cool, since it has that old book smell.  I will probably keep it for my collection, since it is rather unique now.  I will keep looking for the next book.  Usually I make sure what I order is what I want, but I blew it this time,

No comments: