Sunday, November 12, 2023

Catwoman

Since I have already reviewed Munster, Go Home! earlier, I don't need to do that.  I did watch the Batman episode afterwards, since it was a Catwoman episode, and the second part at that.  It was  The Cat And The Fiddle (s2, ep4) , which sees Catwoman trying to steal a "fiddle" which had cat gut or something in it.  I wasn't exactly sure what her reasons where.  I think this is where the romance aspects between Batman and Catwoman started, at least in the series.  In her first appearance in season one, she did not show any amorous attention to the Bat.  This time they were both a little more interested in each other.

Julie and Adam had great chemistry with each other, and Robin was a perfect foil for them both.  Holy mush, indeed!  I have the series on Blu-Ray and need to watch it more.  I think I have watched two discs.  It is such a great show, and was unique at the time.  I am glad more fans have taken another look at the show, since it was very common to call it terrible in the 70s until the 00s or so.  I have always loved it, and more shows should have this much action in them now.  And this much color!

Next week- Empire of the Ants (pass)

No comments: