Thursday, November 2, 2023

Justice!

What a great picture!  Sometimes you don't nee more words than that.  This was done by George Perez, probably on his first run with the book.  One can tell by Zatanna's costume, as well as the Red Tornado's costume (which is not great).  This was a great run on the book, I will tell you what.  I am glad to see both Supermen there.  I still wonder if the Batmen had ever met.  I know the Robins did.  Heck, even the Arrows did, sorta, though GA of Earth 2 was not a member of the JSA, and neither was Aquaman of E2.

Batman of E2 was dead by now, I think as well.  Boy I miss these two separate Earths, as well as the others.  We don't need one Earth with Captain Marvel and Superman, Plastic Man and Elongated Man, etc.  They are just redundant, even with different personalities.  That is a rant, or a possible podcast in the future.  RIP George, my favorite comic book artist.

No comments: