Thursday, October 3, 2024

Batman: Caped Crusader 08 (and 4,6,7)

 

Just finished this 8th episode.  And the series has kept my attention, even if I don't like everything they do with the various characters (Jim Corrigan of all policemen, really?) I do enjoy this version.  This last episode had Batman going to a carnival looking for missing kids, at least three of whom were Robin variations.  Dickie, Jace, Carrie and maybe this Steph.  I dunno.  I didn't know the "villain" in this episode, aside from Rupert Thorne.  I still feel bad for Harvey, though.

Hopefully Two-Face will go after Thorne, rather than become just a weird criminal.  The Robin cameos were nice, as was Lois Lane.  What is she doing in Delaware these days?  Anyway, I am looking forward to the final two episodes, but I get the suspicion that the Joker will make some kind of appearance.  Since we never get enough Joker right? :/S (sarcasm)

No comments: