Wednesday, January 6, 2021

MOTW- marine robot spider

This creature was featured in the opening to Marine Boy, but never made it into an episode.  Which is too bad, as its pretty cool looking and would have been a  cool monster for him to fight.  I kept waiting to see it, but it only showed up in the credits.  This was the same thing with the other monster, the underwater centipede.  Good thing the show was chock full of other cool monsters and robots!  It's not really a spider, since it only has four legs, but who's gonna argue with a fearsome robot?

I am about finished with the third and final (hopefully) version of my Marine Boy book.  This one is in black and white and has updated information about all three cartoon series that are featured in it.  I am going to fold this one into the actual Xenorama series line officially.  This will help with the overall uniformity.  I will keep the color version out there, in case anyone wants to see it.

No comments: