Saturday, January 30, 2021

We Interrupt this Program- WandaVision 4

 

Some slight spoilers ahead, but nothing we should be surprised about.  We learn more about "Geraldine" who is Monica Rambeau, one of the previous, many Captain Marvels that have been in the Marvel Comics.  She's still a captain for SWORD, and even has the nickname "Photon".  We also find out just how powerful Wanda has become.  This may not end well, I'll tell you what.  I'm hoping for the best, but knowing how the comics worked a similar situation out, I'm preparing for the worst.

It's nice to get confirmation of the back story here.  It was really nice to see Agent Jimmy Woo, eve, if he is in the FBI and not SHIELD.  I met Jimmy in Godzilla #1, as I was not a regular reader of SHIELD comic books.  It was also nice to see "the blip" and how people returned from Thanos' snap.  We only saw a little of that in the second Spider-man movie, and not people coming back to life, per se.

I wonder if Magneto will show up...

No comments: