Saturday, February 6, 2021

A Very Special Episode... WandaVision 5

 

I am going to try to make at least this part before the jump spoiler free.  That seems like it should be easy enough, though I really wanted to use a different cover.  Maybe next week!

 Wanda confronts SWORD after they send an armed drone into her town.  She knows what is going on now, as does the Vision, at least for now.  The twins are growing like weeds.  The director of SWORD is no Nick Fury, I'll tell you what.  The nerdy woman from two of the Thor movies is here, and has been.  I just realized that is where she came from originally.  And Monica Rambeau does not want to talk about Carol Danvers Ms Marvel/Binary/War Bird Captain Marvel at all.  I'm thinking there is some resentment there for her being in space, or possibly causing her mother to get cancer.  I have informed you thusly.

There will be spoilers now.

This was another entertaining episode and had more revelations.  Many fans are speculating Wonder Man (Simon WIlliams) will show up, but I'd rather not see him.  I'd rather see Magneto show up.  I'd say that was unlikely, but after Pietro showed up... well, who knows now.  And not the MCU Pietro, the X-Men Peter.   This may have broke the internet again.  

However, since this series ties directly into the next Dr Strange movie, we may finally have X-men in the MCU proper.  Stay tuned!

No comments: