Saturday, June 19, 2021

Loki 2- Variant

 

Loki figures out how the Variant is hiding and causing chaos.  Of course, Loki being Loki, he is trying to do this to alter his destiny.  So for the time being he has to play nice with the Time Lords, I mean, TVA.  Not that Mobius trusts him, and Ravonna (I KNEW I knew that name from... well, I'll talk about that in a minute) tells Mobius anything Loki does is on him.  Then there is the final reveal, which was a surprise to me.  I thought she was the Enchantress, but it turns out I was completely wrong.  Loki goes after her, after she causes a multiverse to occur.  Great.

If they would stick to universes where they don't have 54032 variants of the Marvel Heroes, and go with stuff like the Squadron Supreme, I would be happier.  DC was fine when it had separate Earths for the heroes from other comic book companies and only ONE sorta doppelganger Earth

Anyway, Mobius and Ravonna have a rather... interesting relationship.  Once I placed that name, I knew who she was- SPOILERS- she is Kang's wife.  Kang the Conquerer.  Could Mobius be on a path to be Rama Tut/Kang/Immortus?  I doubt they will make it quite that complicated, but time travel will make you go cross eyed.

No comments: