Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Movie Milestones #4

That darn John LeMay has done it again!  He's been publishing his own fanzine for a while now, and somehow I just noticed it.  Serves me write for not paying attention.  This is a companion zine to his Lost Films Fanzine. I'll be ordering those soon enough as well.  Anyway, this one is all about Gorgo, Reptilicus and... Konga.  As anyone who knows me knows I love Reptilicus, both the movie and the monster.  I also enjoy Gorgo quite a bit.  Konga... well, I have seen it once.  This issue talks about all the origins of the movies, and all the other stuff you would ever want to know about them.  It's really well laid out and looks great.  He publishes both color and black and white versions for both zines.

There's also a plethora of other books about great topics he has published.  I have most of the ones he has written about Japanese monsters. I'm going to get some of the other books he has written about the wild weird west. 

No comments: