Friday, June 25, 2021

work in progress

 

I've been playing with MS Paint and Paint 3D recently, which has been a lot of fun.  There's been some frustration that goes along with it, since I am still such a beginner and can't quite get the blending I want.  But I'm getting better!  This issue, which is still in the starting phase, is an homage to a very influential book.  I have had this book since 1978, but as of this writing has never gotten a second edition.  Much like FM #114, I decided it was up to me!  I'm not gonna mention the name of the book just yet, but it's probably pretty evident.

I like the pictures I have chosen here, though the Giant Behemoth does look a little dark.  I may change it once the issue is finished.  It will be a special issue, a giant sized one, which I haven't done since the very first version of the Marine Boy book.

No comments: