Sunday, December 11, 2022

Emerald's "gotcha" Day


I have already reviewed Creature with the Atom Brain here, about eleven years ago.   My views haven't changed.  So let's talk about Emi again!

It was actually yesterday that I brought Emerald home.  She's been here four years now and has really come out of her shell.  She plays with Kaida all the time.  They do have their disagreements, but mostly get along.  Kaida has even tried to clean Emi on occasion, though Emi isn't that receptive.  She arrived at nine pounds and now weighs just under twelve pounds.  She lost a bit of weight do to the "getaway-chase" game the girls play.  A two year old cat has a LOT of energy.  I love you, Emi!

Speaking of the movie, it needed more action.  It was a lot of talk and talk and more talk.  Sven's bits were fun, and I think this first aired while MeTV was not being aired in my area.

Next- Invisible Agent

No comments: