Saturday, December 24, 2022

Epic Collection- Avengers: Kang War

 

I began reading the Avengers comic book series in earnest at issue #101.  Then kind of stopped after #109, with sporadic issues after that, until about #141.  Somehow I missed the whole origin of the Vision and all the giant size annuals or whatever until #7.  This still astounds me, though my guess is that I had recently discovered GIANT MONSTERS and had to choose between an issue of Famous Monsters or various comic books.  Godzilla often won that battle, at least for a time.  I did not pay enough attention to what was going on in the book, since as regular readers know, I love the Vision.  ALL of these issues had something to do with the Vision and Wanda.

I had purchased an Essentials with these stories, but dang, it is great to see them in color.  The book also contains a fair amount of material from FOOM #12, which is nice to read as well.  And I don't have to take my copy out of it's mylar bag.  I now only need a few more volumes of these Avengers Epic Collections.

No comments: