Saturday, December 3, 2022

proposed Xenorama #15 cover

 

I was searching for a pressbook in my bins, and came across this cover I had made for the original Xenorama #15.  I didn't remember making it at all, though there was a lot of material prepared for this issue.  The issue was supposed to be about spores, molds and fungus, or any slimes and blob monsters.  Why Inframan and Kamen Rider are there I have no idea now.  I had started it back in 2001 or so, but it was sidetracked and eventually dropped for a different sort of issue altogether.  I do have some pages of this issue around... perhaps I could try do a similar issue over again.

I can see that this cover would need to be changed, as one of the fonts would have been far too long for the cover.  I miss having more pictures on the back of the books, though.  I like the idea of an overview of blob monsters, so perhaps this is an idea that should be revisited.

No comments: