Thursday, August 3, 2023

Marine Boy vs. the Crimson Tide

 

In case anyone has forgotten why I actually started this blog, here's some more Marine Boy.  I don't actually recall which episode it is... oh wait, who has a handy dandy book to look it up?   THIS GUY!  It appears to be episode titled "The Wild Monster Plants" but I am just basing that on the picture placement.  It is not.  It is the Great Plankton Menace."  The plankton is riled up and deadly.  It is like a red tide, but seems to have a collective intelligence.  Don't worry, Marine Boy and the Ocean Patrol take care of everything by the end of the episode.

Turns out I have the same picture in the book twice.  Jebus.  I guess a fourth edition may be needed, though just like the original, it will only be about Marine Boy.  I have to do some reformatting of the pages, so it may be a minute, but I think it will be done.  I will also correct some grammatical errors.  I have learned so much since I started on this journey ten years ago.

No comments: