Saturday, August 19, 2023

Pinoc and Nurtle, pals for life

 

After being turned back into a puppet for turning to the naughty side, Pinocchio has a new adventure.  It takes him to Mars.  He also meets a new friend, Nurtle the Twurtle.  As different to turtles as kittens are to lions.  He is from Twurtle-Dee, right next to Twurtle-Dum.  The two unlikely friends head to Mars, which is where Nurtle was supposed to land in the first place.  They get to know each other on the trip and become fast pals.

This is s fun movie, and I am surprised I have not written about it more.  I have mentioned some of the monsters, but not the whole movie.  I really enjoyed it the first time I saw it, and the characters are like old friends now.  On this particular Earth, no one is surprised to see Nurtle, or that a giant space whale exists.  These are things you do not think about at age seven or so.

No comments: