Thursday, October 7, 2021

Sea Boz in 1942

I watched about 12 episodes of Ultraman Taro... and that was about all I could take.  As you know, Sea Boz is one of my favorite monsters in the series.  He makes a cameo in the Taro vs Tyrant episode.  The subs (which are decent enough for the most part) seem to think that Ultraman appeared some 40 years before the stated time in the series.  I don't know who subtitled these episodes, but they appeared before the licensed set came out.  Which I can only hope have better subs than this, but Return of Ultraman doesn't exactly fill me with confidence.

The Narrator is reminding the viewers about the previous series, and this one was called a funny episode.  He's not wrong.  It's always nice to see Sea Boz show up, since he's not the most famous of Ultra Monsters.
 

No comments: