Monday, October 18, 2021

Random Marine Boy Post

Every once in a while I like to post about Marine Boy, which was the reason I started this blog in the first place.  This is my favorite episode, mostly because it has several giant monsters monsters in it.  Superheroes and monsters?  I loved it!  It also helped that Channel 20 WDCA aired this episode twice in a row, which embedded it in my mind.  This happened with The Nightmare Narcissus episode with Kimba the White Lion as well, though I don't think it was two days in a row.  At the time, I was annoyed because I wanted to see different episodes, but I am glad I saw them more than once now.

I still love watching this show.  It's fun and very memorable.  I'm glad the whole series was released on DVD.  I wonder how well it sold overall.

No comments: