Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Xenorama #34 Rider Punch!

 

The newest issue of Xenorama is being readied for publication (i.e. it's under review) and is a load of Kamen Rider goodness!  It covers the first five series, then several more after that.  The various movies that have been produced from other countries are also in here.  It's taken over two years to finish, but dang, it's a lot of episodes to watch.  In previous years it was a lot easier to watch these shows, but now it takes a lot longer.  Dang jobs always getting in the way!  Still, I am happy to have this one done.  I think the Super Sentai issue will be the next one up, which should wrap up the year.  I am pretty happy with the cover, though perhaps a class on how to use photoshop is in order now.  Maybe next year.

Speaking of next year, 2022 marks the 30 anniversary of Xenorama being published.  It's hard to believe it has been that long.  Seems like just yesterday I was sitting at a typewriter pecking out a two page article about The Magic Serpent (1966).  I had no idea what I was doing back then, and it really showed.  Writing has become a real pleasure for me these days, and I like to think my writing has improved.  The picture quality for the zine certainly has!

No comments: