Saturday, February 12, 2022

Granny meets Joe Young

 

Yep, that's Granny in her early days.  She's an unnamed patron of the bar, and that's her boyfriend "Nicky" who calls her a sweet young thing.  Even  15 years before she starred on The Beverly Hillbillies she looked older than she really was.  I am enjoying this movie far more this time than the last time I watched it.  It's been so long since I have seen it, it is nearly a new movie.  It might have moved up a notch above Son of Kong now.  I didn't remember it being only 93 minutes long.  That was the perfect running time for this movie.

It is a really good movie.  I am glad I got to see it again, even after I really didn't want to.  Perhaps older eyes are an advantage at times when watching movies again.  I don't think I will add it to my collection, but I could watch it again.

No comments: