Saturday, March 12, 2022

rock reflections ad

I really wanted to get this album when I saw the ads in 1975.  I am not sure how I would have liked it, but I think I would have enjoyed it at the time.  I did not have my own record player, though it was not long in coming.  I have it on a digital release, and some of the music is pretty good, and it comes a wide gamut of styles.  Stan Lee does the narration.  I think the man was a failed actor, since he was everywhere he could do voice overs at this time.  He kept the narrator role for many years for many Marvel projects.  I sure do miss him.

The songs are decent, and the story is pretty good.  It has something to do with Doc Ock.  I haven't listened to the whole thing as an actual album, it's on random with the rest of my music.
 

No comments: