Thursday, March 3, 2022

a really good lawyer


I really want a Spider-Man/Daredevil team up movie now.  It was so nice to see that cameo in Far From Home, which made me think of all the times Spidey and Daredevil have teamed up, and even fought each other a time or two.  I had some comic book where Matt told Peter he had known who is was for some time, and then revealed his secret.  DD was always a bit older than Spidey, but they always felt like brothers to me.  I love that dynamic between the two heroes.  I hope it is done in any possible future movie to be made.

Now that both Daredevil and the Kingpin are in the MCU proper, this team up movie writes itself.  Lots of minions to toss around and the Kingpin is exceptionally powerful by himself.  Has Professor X ever looked into seeing if Wilson Fisk is a mutant?  Seems like he might be.  I do have one question... what happens when Matt, or anyone else, figures out that Peter Parker is Spider-Man?  This is going to happen in the future, since MCU heroes don't like keeping their masks on at all.

No comments: