Saturday, June 11, 2022

Page 4 Dinosaurs


The next two issues- before the legendary 30 anniversary issue are nearly done.  They will be stop-motion part 2 and a full color issue dedicated to dinosaur parks and dinosaur accessories.  And a lot about dinosaurs as well.  It started out as as me wanting to update the Dinosaur Land booklet, since I love it as it is, and eventually they will run out of them.  I would think, though they may have a thousand more boxes of them in storage.  I would like to think so, since I will eventually return there and I may buy a bunch more of the booklets for gifts.  Perhaps surprises to give to people as well.

So I am happy to have done that, and also written about more the other parks, museums and other places to visit.  Also, we got a great article from Blake about the World of Dinosaurs in Brazil, which is cool.  I still need to call Dinosaur Land and see about using these pictures.  I would ship them some as well, so they can sell them or whatever they like.

No comments: