Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Xenorama #39- Dinosaur Parks!

 

Well, how about that!  Issue #39 is nearly complete, just have to finish typing up the interview with Lilith Draco of GD Splanations fame.  She sure does love her pachys.  Be that as it may, this issue covers not only dinosaurs, but some various parks and museums from the states as well as Brazil.  I had wanted to do an update of the Dinosaur Land booklet, since I love that place.  The original is only 16 pages long, and somehow this morphed into well over 100 pages.  The research was so much fun to do.  I added trips to various dino-sites from around the country, as well as some visits to museums.

We also get a great article from Blake about dinosaurs in Brazil, a country known for gigantic sauropods.  There are a few other surprises in here, and as soon as I talk to the owner of Dinosaur Land.  I think it would be OK to use these images (there is no copyright notice anywhere in the booklet, but I think it would be best to at least ask.  I also want to send them copies.  So it may be a few more days before I get it out.  It will be worth it!

No comments: