Monday, July 18, 2022

Xenorama #38

 

This is the newest issue!  It is still under review, but I as soon as it is ready I will get contributor issues out, including last issue, which I am sorry I have slacked on.  I think this one is even greater than the previous issue, which was great as well!  This issue covers most stop-motion movies from 1960 to say, 2015. There are lots of great articles about these movies. I love writing more about Jack the Giant Killer I'll tell you what.  It is always easier to write about your favorite movies than ones you don't care for much.   From the Land Beyond Beyond really did have a huge influence on my life, and I hope my homage to it shows the love I had for the book. I hope I caught any typos on the covers.  I am really enjoying Grammerly for these things now.  It does make one a better writer.  I also like this cover.  I think I am improving with them, but some have been better than others.  The Dinosaur Park issue will be finished soon as well, then we will get the amazing 30th anniversary issue.  That will be loads of fun!

4 comments:

stage6 said...

Hi David, I noticed that Xenorama #38 can be purchased on Amazon.co.uk, but is currently not available on Amazon.ca How much longer before a copy can be bought on the Canadian site? Really looking forward to having both stop-motion issues of Xenorama in my collection!

X7 said...

It should be available soon! I had to upload a new version because of a typo, but it should be there! Thanks for the kind words!

stage6 said...

David, great job on your Stop-Motion issues of Xenorama! Very interesting picture from the "Valley of Gwangi" coloring book, I'll have to find a copy somewhere. By the way, do you have early copies of Xenorama for sale? I'd like to get hold of Xenorama #4!

X7 said...

Thank you for the nice words! I am glad you enjoyed the new issue. There is a download of the Gwangi comic book available, but I forget where it is located at the moment. As far as original issue four, perhaps I could make a facsimile edition available. Hmmm... I'll keep you posted!