Wednesday, June 14, 2023

HOTW- Spider-Man

 

Poor Peter Parker was pitiful... until he got killed by the Kingpin.  Then Miles Morales took over  Oh, this is on Earth 1610.  See, there are thousands of Spider-people all across the multiverse.  Possibly millions.  They meet on occasion in the Supremacy, I mean, I don't even know what they called it now.  The TVA really has gotten screwed up.  Thanks Kang, Loki and Sofie.  BE THAT AS IT MAY, Spidey is one of the most iconic superheroes ever.  We all know his story, well, at least Peter's story.  I would be willing to be people know who Uncle Ben is and his famous quote.

Spider-Man is one of the first two superheroes I have known my whole life.  Batman is the other one.  I have such a strong connection with Peter Parker that is is almost always emotional.  For example- any time someone related to a Spider is near a bridge I start getting antsy.

There may be a bit of spider content coming up, since I just watched the second Spider-Verse movie.

No comments: