Thursday, June 29, 2023

Xenorama #56

Kamen Rider V3 is fifty years old in 2023!  Rider V3 Punch!

This issue should be available for order in the next day or so!  It is all about Kamen Rider V3, the most popular Kamen Rider series of all time!  Well, that's what I heard, anyway.  It features his series, a few movies he appeared in and the remake, Kamen Rider The Next.  This edition is only in black and white, though I promise you there will be more color versions in the near future.

I still find it amazing that kids in Japan in the 70s got such action packed shows, and we got... zip.  How annoying is that?  Captain Marvel is preaching, and the cartoons were nearly all Scooby-Doo clones.  I'm still salty about it, and it would be way worse if I had known what I was missing!

V3 Rider Punch!
 

No comments: