Saturday, June 3, 2023

Moon Girl ep 10- Moon Girl's Day Off

IN which Lunella is exhausted and fakes an injury to take some time off.  Casey plays Moon Girl for a photo shoot, but then has to tangle with Abyss, a 5th gen supervillain.  According to the Beyonder, Abyss is not happy about the family line of work.  Be that as it may, Mimi discovers that Lu is faking her injury, just as Devil calls (@?) Lu to tell her Casey is in trouble.  A learning moment happens for all parties.  Except Devil and Mimi, who are smarter than everyone else in this show.

I mean, Devil can work a cell phone.  He has four claws on two hands.  How can he possibly make a phone call?  I liked seeing the Beyonder again, which is something I never thought I would say.    Mimi obviously knows Lu is Moon Girl, and I think we are about to find out why in a week.  While I enjoy the light tone, I think some seriousness would be a good change of pace.
 

No comments: