Monday, June 5, 2023

Rex shirt

My sister-in-law Tina sent me this shirt a few weeks ago, and it is pretty awesome.  Red is not my usual color, but for some reason Tyrannosaurus rex looks pretty great with red.  It fits well, but will need to be worn a bit more.  The rexes look really familiar to me, so I will have to search my bok collection to see why.  That may take a bit of time, as there are a few books about prehistoric animals in my collection these days.  That makes four shirts that I have featuring dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals.  I have worn out a few other shirts with dinosaurs on them, but if I get three more I can wear a dinosaur shirt every day of the week.

She got this at Dinosaur World, in Plant City, Florida.  It looks pretty groovy, and I would visit such a place if I were in the area.  They are mostly in the southern parts of the country, so that may be a pipe dream at this time.
 

No comments: