Thursday, December 16, 2021

Hawkeye 05- Ronin

Poor Yelena.  She lost her sister and has no real family and apparently is very gullible.  I can't imagine that Tasha didn't tell her all about Clint.  Why would she believe Valentina telling her Hawkeye killed her sister.  I am sure this will be all sorted out in the final episode (I think it's only six episodes long).  This was another good episode though, and that ending surprised me.  It also surprises me that I somehow managed to avoid all the spoilers out there.  Hawk tries to settle this Tracksuit Mafia business before "the big guy" gets involved,  Kate and Yelena have a girls night, and finally Kate rescues Clint from Maya.  I'm looking forward to this finale.

I really like Florence Pugh.  She's so good, and she keeps that accent in place.  I did realize she sounds like a female Gru, which made me laugh out loud when I figured that out.  It's still consistent, which makes it work.  And I know how hard it is to keep an accent in place.

I think that the She-Hulk is the next series up.  I hope that they remember she's best when she is fun and they don't overdo her breaking of the 4th wall too much.

No comments: