Friday, December 24, 2021

a Santa question

 

Calvin makes a good point here.  How does Santa know all this stuff unless he has a vast network of spies all over the world?  I know, I know, he's also magic.  This sort of thing keeps kids up at night during this Yule season, and also causes that big meltdown on Xmas Eve.  Happened nearly every year at my house hold growing up.  This was always followed by the threat of not getting any presents at all.  I can easily understand why this time of year stresses people out.  Not only that, but Hobbes himself may be a Yule Cat, which would have terrified Calvin, possibly.  Unless he ate Moe, the bully.

 I much prefer giving people random presents year 'round.  It is fun, and it also makes people less concerned about getting them on specific days.  I am quite sure Calvin would like getting gifts all the time as well.  Happy Yule Eve!

No comments: