Friday, January 13, 2023

giant Inframan!

 

Coming soon to an issue of Xenorama!  Well, perhaps in the next two years, as 2025 would be the 50th anniversary of the man beyond bionics... Inframan!  So in two years we will have an issue dedicated to this fun movie.  There will be a few of these anniversary issues appearing in the next couple years.  I have written quite a bit about this movie over the years, so it is only fair to finally give the movie an entire issue.

It is one of my few regrets that I never saw this movie in the theater when I was 11 years old.  As superhero crazy as I was then, I am sure this movie would have blown my mind.  I would have loved it and wanted to see it several times.  I might even have declared it "better than Star Wars" if asked a year later.

No comments: