Monday, January 2, 2023

Xenorama #50- DAM!

 

For our next issue we are featuring the ninth Godzilla movie, Destroy All Monsters.  It is my favorite of them all, and it happens to be the 55th anniversary of the movie as well, so it works out.  I have already got some great articles from my usual gang of geniuses, and it should be a rocking issue!  I have some nifty pictures as well, and may even offer this as a full color issue.  We haven't had one in a while, but this seems like an auspicious enough occasion.  Who knew Xenorama would ever make 50 issues?  Most of them have happened in the last 10 years!

I also love the research needed to make this issue- i.e. watching the movie several times.  I still need to watch the Japanese version with English subtitles, but I have not found a copy to view.  I thought it was on YouTube, since they were showing them all last year, but only the "international" version is there.  I will search again.  It should be out in the next couple months.  Don't miss it, be there!

No comments: