Saturday, January 7, 2023

Inside the Mind of a Cat (2022)

Watched this fun little documentary last night.  It didn't tell me too much that I didn't already know, but come on, it's cats being cats.  It is always fun to see them doing stuff, like bossing around big dogs and such.  It is about 67 minutes long, and talks about new studies with cats.  It shows scientists talking about cats from all over the world and then lots of cats doing some experiments with them.  That is some pretty good work if you can get it.

It really didn't tell me anything I didn't know already.  I mean, crazy cat man, right?  It was fun to see the cats jump about and some of them did tricks.  I'm not sure how I feel about that, but that's me.  My mother did enjoy it more than I did, since she is newer to living with cats.  I recommend it.
 

No comments: