Monday, February 13, 2023

Danhausen figure

 

With a Xenorama issue about toys in the near future, I have been looking at what I still own.  This is brand new to me, though.  Pro Wrestler Danhausen broke his leg during a match, and these dolls were part of a plan to help the very nice, very evil wrestler with his medical bills.  They are after all, working as independent contractors.  Since I enjoy his youtube channel, I thought I would help out, and get a cool keepsake.  It was released in the second quarter of 2022, but I just got it last month.  I had to send them a reminder, but then they got it right out to me.  No muss, no fuss.  It even comes with a bag of human monies, a jar of teeth and extra hands to hold them.  It is very nice and very evil!

I am tempted to open it up, since Danhausen himself never worries about collectability when HE is sent toys.  I haven't so far, but the temptation is great.  It is a small figure, but it is pretty spot on.  I haven't seen too much of Danhausen recently.  Since he is on a national promotion, AEW, he probably has less time on his hands.  I like that he never breaks character.  I am surprised that he hasn't had a cartoon offer yet.  He would be perfect for that.

No comments: