Monday, February 6, 2023

Jet Jaguar figure

 

I got this figure a while ago.  It is hanging on the wall.  I haven't opened it up or anything, since that would destroy the collectability.  Also, it isn't really articulated, so it looks better this way.  I had a Bandai Jet Jaguar way back in the 90s, but when it went out of print (or whatever they call it when toys are no longer made) I sold it for about 5 times the original cost.  Always keep the tags on, kids!  That was the most boring pose they could have done.  This one is made by Playmates, and they generally have some far more dynamic poses for their toys and figures.

I don't own many Godzilla figures, which I do find a little odd, but why own toys if you aren't gonna play with them?  I try to choose the ones that mean something to me.  That makes them more special, rather than having a thousand toys and most of them would be in storage.  If I got a Godzilla, I would want the 68 version.  It is my favorite.

No comments: